Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fell Caller Hero Concept


With the Riven Bonds league on the way, I took a look at the trollblood's hero, the Fell Caller. A decent model, though suffering in size much like many troll models now with the newer sculpts at their side. My initial thought was to just add a helmet and do-dads like my others to have it in theme.

Then I realized I had no lady trolls in the army. Then I realized this would be a great time to actually to a mini from scratch, like I had been jawing on about for 2 or so years.

Much of her look is derived from the Gunnbjorn Cygnar/Troll mixed theme along with some WW2 elements that I have been going with. Rather than the normal back...thing, I opted to have a salvaged Nomad 'jack exhaust instead.

If you like my art, go check out my new art blog over at: http://erikdolphin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment